Times / Dates:
9.15am - 4.15pm, Tuesday 25th September 2018
BROWNS - COVENT GARDEN
82-84 St. Martins Lane, Covent Garden,
London, WC2N 4AG
Who is the course for?
This is a single day course concentrating on the management of challenging conversations and will suit anyone who feels awkward, anxious or uncertain about having challenging (but essential) conversations at home, at work, or socially. It will appeal to anyone who wishes to enhance and elevate their communication skills within a professionally structured, light-hearted and fun workshop.
What will the ONE DAY course provide?
By the end of the day, those attending will feel more confident and prepared to manage difficult situations and conversations. They will ;
• understand how human behaviour influences communication
• Learn to use the right language, at the right time, for the right situation
• Learn how to reduce the risk of conflict and friction though effective use spontaneous and planned conversations
• Learn tactics that will help promote feelings of confidence, skill and readiness to manage any conversation
• learn tactics for dealing with awkward or challenging conversations including the management of lies
What is the cost?
(coffee/tea and lunch is included)